This article is a list of templates that can be used for any article page on this wiki. This is a page where you can learn how to use the templates properly (you can also read ATBW Wiki:Templates for more information on article templates.
You MUST make sure that you ONLY use these templates for appropriate reasons. If they have been placed inappropriately, do not remove them, report it to an administrator immediately instead.
Whenever you see this on an article page, it means the article is not complete, and it is referred to as a stub article. ONLY use this template if the article:
- Is lacking information (Only 1 paragraph)
- Is still incomplete and needs more information to complete it
- Or is missing images, tables. or categories. (This applies ONLY to certain articles, not all of them).
If this template is added, then it will look like this:This article is a stub, you can help the ATBW wiki by expanding it
This is the most common template on this wiki and can be found on new article pages.
Whenever you see this on an article page, it means the article may contain spoilers, which reveal plot elements that threaten to give away important details, and should be avoided at all times. ONLY use this if the article:
- Contains plot elements which threaten to give important details.
- Contains potentially untrue information
If this template is added, then it will look like this:NOTICE!! This article contains spoilers! Some info may not be true
This is not a common template as it is rarely used.