About These Rules
There are editing policies enforced for the ATBW wiki. Anyone in violation could get blocked from this wiki without warning. There are most certainly boundaries to look out for when editing on the wiki. Any offenses are not tolerated and will result in a warning/block.
Legal Age Requirements
No person under 13 is allowed to join this wiki, and no person in the EEA under 16 is allowed to join this wiki. no exceptions. Far more, anyone under 18 needs to get permission first. Users underage will be blocked until their turn of age.
- When you edit a page, you must always make sure you give out the summary. This will allow other users understand why the page was edited.
- Before creating a page, you need to make sure there is not already an article on that subject and get permission from an admin.
- Do not add, edit, or remove any categories without admin permission. This way, we can prevent chaos from happening on this wiki.
- Vandalism is not tolerated. Any acts of vandalism could mean serious trouble and an admin will take serious disciplinary action.
- Do not remove videos from articles. They are there to show other users what the episodes are and to inform users about the show and episode.
- You are only allowed to have 1 account on this wiki only. If you are caught with more than one, all accounts will be banned for life.
- Spam comments are not tolerated on the articles. They are only to ask further questions about the content of the article. Please use the discussion board for other stuff. Users will be warned.
- When you create a page you must always add categories to articles, so that other users will know what they are.
- Do not create false or usless articles, any failures to comply will result in a 6 month ban from this wiki.
Keep in mind that any admin may delete or revert edits anytime.
Any failures to comply will be warned/blocked.
Admins here don't ban users to punish them, but to prevent any extensive spam or vandalism.
Rule Violations On Separate ATBW Show Wikis